Who is collecting the data?
How we collect data
On this website, Sapling, Inc. collects data in the following ways:
- Contact forms
- Website statistics
Personal Data Being Collected
In order to address inquiries, Sapling, Inc. may request the following personal data:
- Full name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Physical company address
- Professional information (such as company name)The above personal data is only collected when a user willingly submits the information to Sapling, Inc.
Why we are requesting this data and how will it be used?
- Sapling, Inc. requests personal data for the purpose of responding to inquiries. We do not sell your personal data to any third party. In certain events, Sapling, Inc. may be required by law to disclose personal data, or use relevant personal data in legal proceedings.
- By completing a contact form, live chat, or sending an email inquiry, the user gives consent for Sapling, Inc. to reply to their inquiry, or to forward their inquiry along with limited personal information and any provided professional information to a regional Sapling dealer.This limited personal information only includes information the user has freely disclosed to Sapling, Inc. in his or her inquiry. It may include the user’s full name, phone number, email address, and physical address, depending on what information the user provides Sapling to answer his or her inquiry.
- Data is stored on secure servers in the United States. After a user contacts Sapling, Inc. (by email, live chat, or contact form), we store relevant personal data they have willingly provided us (name, email address, phone number, and so on) as long as the user has an active account with us. For users that do not contact Sapling, Inc., we do not keep records of his or her automatically collected personal data (such as IP address). For Google Analytics’s policy, please see the Third-Party Website Tools section.
Cookies and Website Analytics
Third-Party Website Tools
- Sapling, Inc. uses Google Analytics to view statistical information about website activity. You can learn more about how Google uses this data at: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/If you would like to opt out of Google Analytics tracking, you can do so by installing a browser plugin. For details about installing this browser plugin, please go to: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Will the data be transferred internationally?
Inquiries are sent to Sapling, Inc. in the United States. After receiving an inquiry, the inquiry and the contact information provided by the inquirer (name, email address, phone number, company name, and given physical address) may be forwarded to a local dealer servicing the inquirer’s region. Depending on the location of the inquirer or the location of the inquirer’s project, the local dealer may be located in a different country from the inquirer.
Right to Access, Rectify, or Erase Data
If you are a resident of the European Union would like to request access to view, change, or delete personal data, please email: email@example.com. We will reply to your request within 30 days.
Right to Withdraw Consent
Residents of the European Union have the right to withdraw consent from Sapling, Inc. to contact you at any time. If you would like to withdraw consent after beginning a live chat, simply mention that you are withdrawing your consent to be contacted. If you would like to withdraw consent after submitting a contact form or emailing Sapling, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, using the same email address from the contact form or from your initial email, stating that you withdraw consent to be contacted. After receiving this withdrawal of consent notification, we will not reply to you, and we will delete your inquiry from our records within 30 days.
Right to Lodge a Complaint
Residents of the European Union have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of his or her area of residence, workplace, or place of the alleged processing of personal data rights infringement.
[ultimate_gdpr_cookie_popup]Cookie Privacy Settings[/ultimate_gdpr_cookie_popup]