Besides offering synchronized time zone clocks, Sapling also specializes in engineering and manufacturing synchronized clock systems. Synchronized clocks are used in many different types of facilities, such as schools, hospitals, transportation, government, corporate, and more.
Here are some of the advantages of using a synchronized clock system:
- All clocks in the facility will show uniform, accurate time, which will maximize productivity and efficiency
- All clocks automatically adjust for Daylight Saving Time
- All clocks automatically correct following a power outage
- No regular maintenance is required
- Digital clocks may act as elapsed timers
- Digital clocks may alternate between time and temperature
- Multiple clock mounting options
- Synchronize other IP devices in your facility utilizing a Sapling NTP Server
For more information about Sapling Synchronized Clock Systems, please visit our website.